Klaris Law is a boutique law firm that helps companies make money on content; helps clear, protect, enforce and monetize trademarks and logos; and advises on advertising, libel, privacy, the First Amendment, fair use, technology, and digital media issues. We handle all matters relating to:
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
Backed by 25 years’ experience in media, entertainment, and copyright and trademark law, we guide our clients through a complex and changing IP and digital environment as partner, advisor, and resource.
What We Do
You may need an attorney to conduct due diligence. You may want a lawyer to negotiate a license, a sale or acquisition of content, or advise on fair use, digital distribution, or a mobile application. You may be a publisher, a production company, hotel company, or an individual. You may have a particular need or be looking for an outside general counsel. Klaris Law can fill any or all of these roles for you, and add highly qualified attorneys and paralegals as needed on matters that require different levels of skill.
What is the Klaris Law difference?
- Edward Klaris worked in-house for 17 years and in a firm for more than 8 years.
- We are not just lawyers. We are strategistic, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic.
- We treat people with kid gloves, until the gloves have to come off.
- We have talented attorneys in trademark, copyright and media law.
- Media, publishing and entertainment companies
- Nonprofit cultural organizations
- Tech and digital enterprises
- Advertising and marketing firms
- Hospitality and consumer goods companies
- Licensing and franchise businesses
- Individual content creators
If you are looking for IP rights and royalty management services, go to Klaris IP.