First-class legal services performed efficiently, practically, and with care.
Backed by more than 25 years of experience, Klaris is a boutique media, entertainment, technology, and intellectual property law firm
that guides its clients through a changing IP and digital environment as a partner, advisor, and resource.
We handle all matters relating to:
- Documentaries, Movies & TV
- Books & Articles
- Photography & Illustrations
- Art & Design
- Games & Gaming
- Brands & Logos
- Digital & Social Media
- Advertising & Marketing
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain & NFTs
We support our clients in the management of their companies; acquisitions and dispositions of intellectual property;
content review, news-gathering, and fair use; trademark counseling and prosecution; content development; production and distribution;
as well as copyright/trademark due diligence and chain of title.
What We Do
What is the Klaris Difference?
You may want a lawyer to negotiate a license, a sale or acquisition of content, or advise on fair use, digital distribution, or a mobile application. You may be a publisher, a production company, hotel company, or an individual. You may need an attorney to conduct IP due diligence. You may have a particular need or be looking for an outside general counsel.
Klaris can fill any or all of these roles for you, and add highly qualified attorneys and paralegals as needed on matters that require different levels of skill.
- We have decades of law firm, in-house counsel, and media executive experience.
- We are not just lawyers. We are strategic, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic.
- We treat people with kid gloves, until the gloves have to come off.
- We have big law standards, which we meet with efficiency and flexibility.
- Media, publishing and entertainment companies
- Internet & distribution platforms
- Nonprofit & cultural organizations
- Tech and digital enterprises
- Advertising and marketing firms
- Hospitality and consumer goods companies
- Licensing businesses
- Individual content creators
- Galleries, experiential art & AR/VR companies
If you are looking for IP rights and royalty management services, go to KlarisIP.